The most widely recognized way germs are spread is by individuals’ hands.
Germs are regularly innocuous yet they can likewise cause ailments, for example, colds and stomach bugs, just as more genuine diseases for example, E.coli and influenza.
Hand washing is the absolute generally significant thing you can do to assist with diminishing the spread of diseases.
Washing your hands appropriately with cleanser and warm water can help ensure you, your family and others to stay away from germs.
Also, with hand wash you also need to maintain your home clean and germs free, if you haven’t read our blog on Home sanitization then it is must read.
In what all situations we should wash our hands.
One should make “hand wash” as part of regular routine activity especially before eating anything.
Either you have your meal with hands or with the help of spoon. Either you are having your meal at home or you are in a restaurant or you are having street food. Most of the germs enter in our body when we eat something, Not all germs are harmful but germs can make one ill. To avoid getting sick one should take care of basic things and should always wash there hands before eating anything.
In case you get an urgent call on the phone which you can not avoid and you are answering the call while having your meal, do wash hand again before starting your meal again. It hardly takes 2 minutes of time to wash hands.
There might be numerous elements that make the toilet open adversary number one for microscopic organisms filled restroom, however, another investigation found that the porcelain surface of toilet bowls is likely holding microbes/infections and just delivering them during flushes. One simple fix? Close the cover when you flush. A similar report found that when the cover was left open, microorganisms were delivered into the air and had the option to go up to six feet, arriving on encompassing surfaces.
Even though you live alone at home and no one else is using your washroom, still there will be germs on the surface, on the lid, and especially when you flush out the pot. which can become a reason of getting ill. The chances of bacteria get an increase when you are not the only one who is using the washroom, either it is a public toilet or common toilet in a home shared by all the family members. The common mistake that everyone do is using the lid without covering the pot. In this situation washing hand with any form of soap becomes critical.
Sometimes we come to the home and right after entering the home we drink water or have something. After coming from outside either we visited out for purchasing grocery or for any other purpose, one should neither have anything nor should touch other stuff at home before washing hand. Whenever we visit somewhere, we do a lot of activities which needs the use of the hand, it can be either driving car or opening the door which results in bacteria/germs on hand. Do wash your hands for at least 15 seconds to make your hands germ free.
• After cleaning out your nose, hacking or on the other hand sniffling
• After contacting creatures or creature squander
• After taking care of refuse
• After changing a nappy
• Before and in the wake of contacting a debilitated or harmed individual
• Before and in the wake of visiting a medical clinic ward
Apart from the mentioned situations, there can be many more situations after which one should wash hands. The situation can be anything from sneezing to touching any surface.
Step By Step Procedure of washing hands properly.
- Wet your hands with water and apply soap gently on all your hand.
- Rub your hand palm clockwise or anti-clockwise with another hand palm.
- Keep left palm on the backside of your right hand, interlock the fingers, move fingers upward and downward with interlock and in the same way repeat the process with the right-hand palm over the left hand.
- Rub palm to palm with fingers as interlocked.
- Rotational scouring of left thumb caught in right palm and the other way around
- Rinse both the hands with water gently.
- Dry your hands with napkin or hand towel.