Step By Step Procedure of washing hands properly.
- Wet your hands with water and apply soap gently on all your hand.
- Rub your hand palm clockwise or anti-clockwise with another hand palm.
- Keep left palm on the backside of your right hand, interlock the fingers, move fingers upward and downward with interlock and in the same way repeat the process with the right-hand palm over the left hand.
- Rub palm to palm with fingers as interlocked.
- Rotational scouring of left thumb caught in right palm and the other way around
- Rinse both the hands with water gently.
- Dry your hands with napkin or hand towel.