Some important tips to sanitize kitchen are as follows –
- Wash and sanitize your hands every time you go in or come out of kitchen.
- Regularly Wipe your kitchen surfaces and all the equipment (gas stove, microwave, Mixer Grinder, being used with soap water/disinfectant.
- Wash your utensils with soap water thoroughly.
- Sponge which is used to clean should be cleaned by dipping it in hot water and soap mixture for 10 minutes, then drying and putting it in microwave for 1 minute. Squeezing it well and then keep it to dry more.
- Sanitize your kitchen areas which are not accessible most of the time with mixture of chlorine and bleach powder or any disinfectants so that cockroaches and other insects will keep distance from kitchen. DO NOT USE BLEACH AND AMMONIA as it mixes to produce harmful chemical.